Minocqua Winter Park is working to create a safe and comprehensive plan for the upcoming winter season. Our goal has always been to put the safety of our staff and visitors first. Conditions permitting, the official opening date is December 1st!
These are the certainties that you can count on this season:
- Full access to all our ski and snowshoe trails
- A lot of work has gone into trail improvements this summer and they’ve never looked better! Our dedicated grooming team is ready to give you a world-class ski experience.
- Chalet will be open with reduced capacity and time limits
- Masks will be required at all times and we ask that guests use it only for changing.
- New exterior ticket window
- Purchases can now be safely conducted from outside the Chalet.
- Improved internet access and online ticket sales
- We will be selling all of our season and day passes online and strongly encourage people to utilize this new feature.
- New trailhead changing shelters will be available to compensate for the limited Chalet use.
- A tent is now located at the Silver Strider trailhead at the far end of the parking lot
- The garage near the tubing hill will be converted to a changing area as well.
- Porta Potties will be located near both these areas.
- Continued trail programs and volunteer opportunities
- Look for creative twists to our interactive trail activities and expanded roles for volunteers.
We may not have all the answers now, but we will keep you updated as we get more information. Please be sure to keep and eye on the website and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
We are still finalizing decisions for the following:
- Tubing Hill
- There have been modifications to the tubing hill, but we need to determine how it can be safely operated.
- Food Service
- The kitchen will not be open, but we are still determining the availability of grab-and-go items.
Our commitment to you, no matter how much the times have changed, will always be to offer the highest quality winter fun possible. Your generous donations help Minocqua Winter Park operate and they allow us to continue investing in the future.
From everyone here at Minocqua Winter Park, we hope you and yours are healthy and safe and we look forward to being together on the trails soon!