Minocqua Winter Park is working to create a safe and comprehensive plan for the upcoming winter season. Our goal has always been to put the safety of our staff and visitors first.
These are the certainties that you can count on this season:
- Full access to all our ski, snowshoe, and fat bike trails
- Get ready for some world-class winter fun!
- Chalet will be closed. My vehicle = my chalet. Plan to make your car your chalet and use it to put on your gear, warm up, take breaks, and eat lunch.
- Minocqua Winter Park Ski Shop will be open for general sales by appointment only. Please call (715) 356-1099.
- Ski and snowshoe rentals and lessons will be available.
- Two new exterior ticket windows
- Purchases can now be safely conducted from outside the Chalet.
- Improved internet access and new point of sale with online ticket sales
- We will be selling all of our season and day passes online and strongly encourage people to utilize this new feature.
- New trailhead changing shelters will be available
- A tent is now located at the Silver Strider trailhead at the far end of the parking lot
- The garage near the tubing hill will be converted to a changing area as well.
- Porta Potties will be located near both these areas.
- Continued trail programs and volunteer opportunities
- Look for creative twists to our interactive trail activities and expanded roles for volunteers.
- Tubing hill will be open with Covid-19 safety protocols
- Races/Events Winter Park will be coordinating with local events to try and provide virtual races and continuing to think of ways to hold safe events.
- Chalet kitchen will be closed.
We may not have all the answers now, but we will keep you updated as we get more information. Please be sure to keep and eye on the website and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Our commitment to you, no matter how much the times have changed, will always be to offer the highest quality winter fun possible. Your generous donations help Minocqua Winter Park operate and they allow us to continue investing in the future.
From everyone here at Minocqua Winter Park, we hope you and yours are healthy and safe and we look forward to being together on the trails soon! Everyone do your collective snow dances!!