Saturday, February 6th – Sunday, February 7th
42 km Classic / 24 km Classic
42 km Skate / 24 km Skate
We are holding our annual Wolf Tracks Rendezvous race virtually this year! Choose to ski your race here at Minocqua Winter Park or stay close to home and ski on your local trails. You can complete the race anytime during the weekend.
- All registrants can pick up a goodie bag at the Chalet, which includes a free trail pass, bib, and swag from February 1st through February 5th (at this time we are not able to mail swag bags).
- All registrants will be entered in a random drawing including prizes from local businesses and from the Winter Park Ski Shop!
- A suggested course at Winter Park will be shared, but you are free to put together your own route.
- If you are skiing at Winter Park you must complete your race between 9am and 5pm. Please be respectful to any day skiers that are enjoying the trails as you race. Wear your bib so others know that you are racing!
- At this time we are not collecting results. Let’s have some fun!