ALWAYS CONFIRM TUBING IS OPEN AND TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE BEFORE HEADING TO THE PARK!
TUBING SESSIONS ARE LIMITED TO 60 PER SESSION AND SELL OUT QUICKLY!
- Tubing sessions only operate Saturdays & Sundays throughout the season weather permitting.
- Session A: 10:00am-12:00pm
- Session B: 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Session tickets are subject to sell out without warning
- Tickets are sold on a first come first served basis
- Tickets may be purchased for both morning and afternoon session starting at 9:00 am
- Tickets sell fast!! We recommend arriving as early as possible to purchase your tickets.
- All tubers must be at least 42” tall in order to tube on the big hill.
- Walk-up rates: $5 per person
- All other rates click here.
*There will be days when it just gets too icy to stay safe, and we do have to close the hill unexpectedly. Call 715-356-3309 for updates on conditions.*
- Please check Facebook or call for latest condition update as temps/snow conditions may effect whether the tubing run is available.
- Tickets may be purchased at the park chalet, no pre-sale or phone orders.
- If there’s freezing rain, or if the ambient temperature is -10F or below the tube hill lift will be closed.
- No refunds.
- Every individual must ride down on their own tube. There is no riding double on a single tube. This includes holding small children on one’s lap.
- Chains of tubes are allowed under certain snow conditions. Tubers grab the grey handles on the tops of their neighbor’s tubes to make chains. Chains must remain connected during the entire tube run.
- For the purpose of reducing wait times in line we have a maximum capacity of 60 tubers per session.
Enjoy snow tubing on Squirrel Hill with a 1-Session Tubing Pass, a 1-Day or 3-Day Park Pass (good for XC-Skiing, Snowshoeing, & one session of Snow Tubing).
Private Tubing Parties
- Call 715-356-3309, or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in renting the tubing hill and chalet after normal business hours for a PRIVATE PARTY.